Hello and thanks for looking at our Pine Lodge website.
Pine Lodge has recently been refurbished with all new furniture throughout, it offers a fully equipped kitchen, very comfortable open plan lounge/dining area,
2 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms, complete with bed linen and towels.
Our large riverside decking area has wonderful views of the countyside, which can be enjoyed all year round.
What you can enjoy at our lodge.
- Sleeps up to 6. 1 x Double room, 1 x Twin room and a double sofa bed.
- A large decking area with lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Smart TV.
- A BluRay player. However, we do suggest you bring a selection of your own movies as our selection is not large.
- A 'log effect' gas fire.
- A Microwave.
- Bed linen and towels.
- A hairdryer.
- Check-in is after 4pm, checkout is by 10am. (Unless by arrangement).
- Free parking space beside the lodge for two family sized cars. Extra cars are charged by the site at £10 per day per car.
- Only a short walk to the village with shops and hotel bar.
- An on site Pool, Spa and Gym (Site owner charges for entry – Open Mar to Nov). (At present being refurbished)
- On site there is a 5* restaurant called 'The Loft'.
- Excellent road and rail links to and from major cities.
- The above is subject to change without prior notice.
One of the entrances has a height restriction of 2.1 mts. This height is typical of an HUV (ie. Range Rover)
Sorry. No pets are allowed.
The lodge is not suitable for children under 12 years of age. This is due to the proximity of River Tilt to our lodge.
© 2021 Pine Lodge, all rights reserved. J.mcghee