Hello and welcome to the start of your Scottish adventure at Pine Lodge, Blair Atholl.
Our cosy wooden cabin is situated on the banks of The River Tilt in the beautiful and historic village of Blair Atholl.
We have a well equipped kitchen, very comfortable open plan lounge/dining area, 2 bedrooms and 2 shower rooms and can accommodate up to 6 guests (2 on sofa bed).
Unwind and relax in the wonderful Cairngorms National Park, take in the breathtaking scenery and visiting wild life while enjoy a dram on our large river side decking.
Pine Lodge awaits!
THE LIVING SPACE
The living space has comfortable leather & suede couches (one is a sofa bed), log effect gas stove fire, smart TV, Alexa smart speaker, free WiFi, DVD’s & board games to add to your enjoyment!
THE DINING AREA
In the dining area the solid oak table, which can sit up to 6 guests, is a wonderful place for family and friends to enjoy time together or even a romantic evening for 2!
THE MASTER DOUBLE EN-SUITE BEDROOM
The main bedroom which is located at the river side of the lodge, has an en-suite shower room, wardrobe with hangers, dressing table, bed side tables, luxury mattress and bed linens, hairdryer, bath/hand towels.
Scottish Fine hand soap is also supplied for your convenience.
THE TWIN ROOM
The cosy twin room with adjacent shower room is situated at the rear part of the lodge and has comfortable beds, fitted wardrobe with hangers, hairdryers, bed linens, bath/hand towels and Scottish Fine hand soap is also supplied.
The galley fitted kitchen with large open hatch to the dining area has electric fan assisted oven & grill with gas hob there is also a microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher & fridge/freezer.
The kitchen is also fully equipped with utensils, coffee cafetière , pots& pans, slow cooker, hand held blender, crockery, crystal glasses and cutlery for up to 6 guests!
There's a large decking area where you can watch nature at its best at any time of the year!
Here's what you can enjoy at our lodge.
- Exclusive use of the lodge for up to 6 guests.
- 2 bedrooms & 2 shower rooms.
- Bed linens, towels & hairdryers.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Smart TV & Alexa Smart Speaker.
- Starter pack including Tea, coffee, sugar, kitchen roll, loo rolls, Scottish Fine Hand Soap & cleaning products.
- Gas & electricity use included in the hire.
- The Loft restaurant our onsite award winning venue. (Pre booking essential).
- Access to the refurbished onsite spa & swimming pool, due to re-open spring 2022. (Entrance charges apply)
- Wonderful local attractions including the magnificent Blair Castle, only 5 mins from the lodge.
- The picturesque town of Pitlochry is only 10 mins away by car.
- Excellent road and rail links to Blair Atholl.
(The free items above may be subject to change without prior notice.)
One of the entrances has a height restriction of 2.1 mts. This height is ok for an HUV (ie. Range Rover)
The lodge is unsuitable for children under 12 years of age. This is due to the proximity of River Tilt to our lodge.
Sorry. No dogs are allowed. This rule is set by the site owner, who will not make exceptions.
Bar-B-Qs are strickly banned due to the wood construction of the Lodge and the shallow depth of the gas pipes on the site.